What do we know so far (documented)?
- The authoritarian regime initiated adoptions on its own initiative as part of the "One state, one ethnic people" policy, which led to deportations of "mixed-blood" children and later the disabled and children of unmarried parents.
- The adoption agency Holt was the state's benevolent helper in these deportations, whereby Holt's narrative about adoptions can be strongly questioned. because they contributed to ethnic cleansing.
- The adoption companies in Korea have duplicate archives and systematically falsified documents and the background information of the adoptees to an extent so that the correctness of the background information of all adoptees can be legitimately questioned.
- The adoption company Holt also adopted to pedophiles.
- The adoption company Holt adopted stolen and abducted children.
2023-01-10: Press release: Denmark will investigate adoptions from South Korea
2023-01-05: Press release: Evidence of human trafficking found!
2022-12-07: Press release: We have an adoption commission!
2022-11-15: Press release: Ethnic cleansing and crimes against humanity
2022-10-02: Press release: UN calls for investigation into international adoption
2022-09-29: United Nations Joint Statement on illegal adoption and more
2022-09-13: 보 도 자 료 / Press release in Korean
2022-09-13: Announcement from Danish Korean Rights Group (Peter Møllers speech for the press conference, September 13, 2022)
2022-09-13: Publication of letter to the president of the Republic of Korea (to be delivered September 13)
2022-09-13: Press release - KSS: "In fact, it was made up just for adoption procedure"
2022-09-13: Read the full confession from KSS to adoptee Louise Kwang about why they falsified adoption documents
2022-09-13: Fathers last dying words: "Promise me to find Kyung Sook so you sisters take care of each other"
2022-09-13: Letter to Danish adoptee Birthe Ladehoff from KSS
2022-08-23: Statement from DKRG
2022-08-23: Danish Koreans seek the truth in South Korea
2022-08-23: "When I think about the fact that they have lied to me, I get angry"
2022-08-25: Danish Korean Rights Group opens for all adoptees outside Denmark
Number of applications from adoptees
(delivered cases to date)
(Main documents from DKRG)
Copyright © Alle rettigheder forbeholdes